The Mind, Heart and Me...

I read friends' blogs regularly... and it amazes me to see how much interesting stuff they have to write/comment about, more often than never! How they find the patience to sit and pen all of that down and have readers enjoy their blogs over and over again.
All very inspiring!!

Now, although I am not much of a writer, I thought... what the heck! Let me try my hand at it as well. To me 'tis all about expressing the Mind, Heart and Soul.. and the rest will follow.

I will try and put forth my words, thoughts and emotions through my blogs. Hope they'll be as interesting to the reader as they are to me.

To start with, a favorite poem of mine since school... read on!

Where the Mind is without Fear and the head is held high;
Where knowledge is free;
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls;
Where words come out from the depth of truth;
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection;
Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way into the dreary desert sand of dead habit;
Where the mind is led forward by thee into ever-widening thought and action;

Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake.
- Rabindranath Tagore

Cheers!

1 comment:

Priti Gadgil said...

you really have the knack for writing...good going...keep it up! :)